Leatt 2022 5.5 Flexlock Boot - Blue / Aqua
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ULTIMATE COMFORT AND FORCE REDUCTION PROTECTION
The Leatt 5.5 FlexLock boot is a 3-year project with long-term developmentand testing using our Pro athletes from all over the world. We soon identifiedthe need for an Enduro-specific boot so with the help of Jonny Walker it’s finally here with a special sole to help when pushing the bike.
The 5.5 boot is a real head-turner when it comes to looks and style but thedesign brief was comfort and protection also and we nailed it the first time.As you slide your foot inside our boot you instantly feel the plush interiorand quality of the materials used. It’s like putting your feet inside yourfavourite shoes or slippers!
Our adjustable FlexLock system reduces forces to the ankle by up to 37% andthe knee by up to 35% by Locking out the ankle movement when over-flexed givingyou that feeling of security. With a great feel of the frame gear lever andrear brake these boots instantly feel so good. Our SlideLock Velcro functionreally is groundbreaking in security fastening boot technology.
- Outstanding comfort with first-class fit even for wide feet
- SlideLock system Auto-locking one-way sliding closure for great seal at thetop of boot
- Forged aluminium buckles with an Over-lock system and stainless steelbase
- Adjustable lower boot flex for personal preference
- LockOut of the sideward ankle movement to reduce forces
- Up to 37% reduction of ankle forces*
- Up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee*
- Inside of boot is flat and grippy for great bike feel
- Low-profile toe-box for easy gear shifting
- 3D-shaped impact foam over ankles for added protection
- Heel grip ankle design for stability when riding on your toes
- Enduro pattern sole for grip when pushing the bike
- DualZone hardness sole
- Extended footpeg riding zone for the arch and on-the-toes