- HONDA MX125 (88-90) - 125CC
- HONDA CMX250CC Rebel (96-11) - 250CC
- HONDA CB250 Night hawk (91-09) - 250CC
- HONDA NX250 (88-90) - 250CC
- HONDA CBR250R (11-12) - 250CC
- HONDA CB 600F (599) (04-06) - 600CC
- SUZUKI DR125SESES (94-96) - 125CC
- SUZUKI RV125 SER (94) - 125CC
- SUZUKI DR200SE (96-11) - 200CC
- SUZUKI DR250S EPERES (93-95) - 250CC
- SUZUKI GZ250 (99-12) - 250CC
- SUZUKI TU250X (09-12) - 250CC
- SUZUKI DR350 SE (94-99) - 350CC
- KAWASAKI EX250 Ninja (95-07) - 250CC
- KAWASAKI KL250 Super Sherpa (00-10) - 250CC
- KAWASAKI KLX250SSF (06-12) - 250CC
- YAMAHA XT225 Serow (92-00) - 225CC
- APRILIA Mojito (04-05) - 150CC
- APRILIA RS4 125 (11-12) - 125CC
- ATK All Electric Start Models (96-01)
- BIMOTA SB6SB7 (95-97) - 1100CC [x2]
- BIMOTA DB3 Mantra (97-99) - 900CC [x2]
- KAWASAKI KFX450R (08-12) - 450CC
- APRILIA Mojito (09-12) - 150CC
- HONDA SH150 (10-12) - 150CC
- HONDA NHX110 Elite (10-12) - 110CC
and lots more
If you are not sure which Motobatt there is a selector at www.motobatt.com or check what battery your machine has now and enter it into our search field.
MotoBatt being a premium Absorbed Glass Mat battery is superior by design. AGM batteries have been used in demanding military and off -road applications for many years. The sealed, glass mat design has many longevity and reliability based benefits.
Each plate in the battery is wrapped in a fiberous glass matting which not only absorbs all liquid electrolyte but keeps the plates separated in a cushioned environment. This stops the plates from vibrating which can breakdown the plate and cause short circuits between the plates or break plate welds which result in battery failure. The thick, heavy plates used in MotoBatt designs really make the difference here.
AGM batteries also have a much lower inherent self discharge rate than wet flooded types. And, as a higher amp hour AGM battery, the MotoBatt battery can also discharge more deeply and recover repeatedly under vehicle alternator charge or through maintenance charging. A standard flooded cell battery is not capable of withstanding this type of cycling, without pre-mature failure.
Your Motobatt is a Factory Activated battery. It comes to you pre-conditioned and fully charged for optimum performance and ready to install out of the box. 80% of early PowerSports battery failure is caused by faulty activation of the dry battery plates. Additionally, you never have to mess with acid or top up fluid levels or remove corrosion from the terminals caused by gassing; common with standard flooded battery types.
MOTOBATT BATTERIES ARE AVAILABLE VIA COURIER DELIVERY AS THEY CONTAIN NO LIQUID ACID!