Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Aquatex Topbox is the essential cover for motorcycles and scooters with a top box. As you would expect from the world's best-selling motorcycle cover it comes packed with useful features and built to last.
Designed for outdoor use it offers protection against rain and dust. Local police initiatives have shown that bike covers can be a useful anti-theft device however they can be cut off.
Ride magazine rated at as the best buy when tested.
- Double-stitched polyester for strength and durability
- Complete exterior and interior protection - can be used both as an outdoor rain cover and an indoor dust cover
- An elasticated base with a belly strap, creates a snug and secure fit
- Comes with a zipped carrier, to store away compactly when not in use
- Strong but lightweight material is UV resistant, so does not degrade in sunlight
- Double PU coating for optimal waterproofing
- Available in 5 sizes including High-screen bikes
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into direct contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects
- 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)