OXFORD ZERO G FRONT DOLLY PADDOCK STAND
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ZERO-G paddock stands cater for all kind of bikes — includingthose with single-sided swing arms — and preferences such as achoice of fork or headstock mounted front stands.
All ofour paddock stands are engineered using the latest CAD technology and3D modelling techniques. By being scientifically designed to minimisethe required effort to move a given load our new ZERO-G range ofpaddock stands literally take the weight off. Even better they areable to do this without weighing too much themselves making them eveneasier to use and live with.
ZERO-G front and rear Dollypaddock stands enable you to manoeuvre your motorcycle whilstelevated.
With a rigid oval steel construction and heavy-duty fasteners these are reassuring solid and stable workshopstands.
The lockable caster wheels make it easy to turnyour bike in a small space ideal for home workshops and garages wherespace is at a premium.
RiDE Magazine rated the Zero-G BESTBUY in their market review. They praised the clear instructions finish and large wheels and declared it was the easiest stand to lifta bike with on the test.
- Durable steel construction
- Oval tubing to prevent rotation
- Torsional supports for increased stability
- Billet aluminium top cap for tight interface with liftingforks
- Robot welded for high build quality and consistency
- Heavy duty fasteners
- Heavy duty casters allow the motorcycle to be moved on thestand
- Lockable casters to prevent unwanted rolling
- Max load: 250kg
- Stand weight: 5.8kg
- Lift height: 325mm (pin centre)
- Lifting forks may not be suitable for all motorcycles —check fitment method for suitability before purchase
- Always use in combination with a rear stand