SERIES 50AMP REGULATOR POL / INDIAN ASSTD (RMS022-106799) #RMS022106799
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
WHY USE SERIES ENHANCED TECHNOLOGY?
Our new RMSTATOR machined aluminium Mosfet voltage regulator is a great upgrade for heat dissipation in any Powersports charging system. After 10 minutes of use, our billet aluminium heatsink runs cooler by 33% than standard cast regulator housings. Our new RMSTATOR red regulator, equipped with the renowned Mosfet regulation technology, is an added value to any three-phase permanent magnet charging system.
STOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER! It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type. It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up, it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
What are the advantages of the MOSFET Technology?
- Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier
- Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save
- The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth
- Extends the battery’s life and cold-cranking capacity
- Removes stator load resulting in more engine power
- Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off
- Width: 103mm
- Length: 103mm
- Height: 28mm
- Fixation holes centre to centre: 80mm
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of pins: 5
- Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
- Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
- Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
- Operation Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.
We want to help you with PARTS FITMENT, please tell us the Year, Make, Model, Version, CC). We usually courier from the North Island, Christchurch is our office. We send Signature required but you can use the tracking to give "ATL". 12 Months minimum manufacturer warranty.