Giant Loop Saddlebag Coyote - Black
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Coyote is Giant Loop’s original rackless saddlebag designcreated to pack up to 39 liters of gear on multi-day rides and stillmaintain the ability to ride fast and far in comfort and withconfidence. The Coyote enables one to carry essential gear withoutinterfering with riding ability and performance even on technicalsingletrack or steep hill climbs.
The Coyote Saddlebag’srugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials resist water mud and dust and include a set of three RF-welded waterproof inner linerSaddlebag Dry Pods™ for fully waterproof gear storage. TheCoyote mounts to the rear fender or tail rack of virtually any dirtbike dual-sport or enduro motorcycle—passenger pegs notrequired—and is now even faster and easier to install and removewith an included 25-inch PronghornStrap™.
- Provides 39liters (2 380 cubic inches) of packable volume.
- Waterproof:Made from rugged Bomb Shell™ materials with double reinforcedballistic nylon impact zones constructed to be completely waterproof mudproof snowproof and dustproof when used with included DryPods™.
- Included set of three RF-welded waterproof innerliner Saddlebag Dry Pods™ with air release valves keep gear dryand organized.
- Two rear mounting options: anchors to the rearfender or GL Tail Rack with included Pronghorn Strap™ and fenderhooks to fit virtually any bike or tail rack.
- Side compressionstraps with integrated grab handles provide a way to handle the packedbag or can be used to push pull or pick up the motorcycle in case ofa tip-over.
- 62″ (156 cm) fromthe bottom of the pannier across the top to bottom of the otherpannier bucket.
- 18 cm height of bag in top center.
- 15cm distance from inside to the outside of the pannier bucketbottom.