OXFORD 39mm CLOCK BLACK CASE & BLACK FACE WITH Bracket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makeslife on bikes better: from jackets pants and boots to accessories hardparts locks luggage and much more! Their market-leading products aredesigned in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians based at the company’s 100 000 square-foot purpose-built headquartersin Oxfordshire UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology a 3Dprinting suite and a fully equipped test laboratory Oxford innovate analyse test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experiencefor two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Clock is a high-specificationanalogue clock designed and tested to endure vibration heat and extremeweather specifically for use on a motorcycle or any type of outdoorvehicle. Constructed from tough alloy and stainless steel with a hardenedmineral glass face protecting the Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands forbetter nighttime visibility the Oxford Clock has passed a 250-hour saltspray test to achieve the ASTM B117 standard and is water resistant to 3ATM or 30 metres. It also features a super-durable Japanese watch movementwith battery life extended up to four years and in the typical no-nonsensestyle from Oxford comes with two fitting options; a stainless steelbracket and an adhesive vibration-damping pad and everything else you'llneed to fit the clock including screws washers and Allenkey.
- Designed specifically for use on motorcycles from theground up
- Tough alloy and stainless steel construction withhardened mineral glass
- Designed and tested to endure vibration heat and extreme weather
- 250-hour salt spray test to standardASTM B117
- Water resistant to 3 ATM or 30metres
- Super-durable Japanese watch movement with battery lifeextended up to four years
- Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands fornighttime visibility
- Two fitting options provided: stainlesssteel bracket and