OXFORD *EVO* HOT GRIPS TOURING - V9 THERMISTER SWITCH
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makeslife on bikes better: from jackets pants and boots to accessories hardparts locks luggage and much more! Their market-leading products aredesigned in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians based at the company’s 100 000 square-foot purpose-built headquartersin Oxfordshire UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology a 3Dprinting suite and a fully equipped test laboratory Oxford innovate analyse test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experiencefor two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford Hot Grips are the perfectaccessory for maintaining warm hands all year round perfect for using yoursummer gloves throughout winter or providing some additional warmth insummer. Oxford's new EVO Hot Grips include the all-new Thermistorcontroller providing a clean & easy to read display with an upgraded 6core over-moulded entry for additional strength & durability.Waterproof screw connectors are IP67 rated while a new wiring layoutprovides consistent heating throughout the grip. The Hot Grips have 5 heatlevels ranging from 35°C to 45°C allowing you to dial in theperfect temperature for every condition & setup. All Oxford Hot Gripshave a battery saving mode that automatically turns off the grips if youforget to preventing permanent battery damage.
- Grip lengthcan be trimmed if required
- Intelligent Thermistor heat controllerincluded
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operatingtemperature
- Battery saving mode prevents permanent batterydamage
- Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that drawsunder 4A
- Soft ultra-grippy diamond tread is inspired by racegrips for comfort and feedback
- 123mm grip length can be cleanlycut down to 114mm
NOTE: Oxford recommends plugging in & heating the Hot GripsBEFORE installation. This allows the grips to fi