STATOR ASSTD TRI MODELS (RMS010-106948) #RMS010106948
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- Interior diameter: 42mm
- Exterior diameter: 115mm
- Thickness: 16mm
- Length of wires stator to grommet: 250mm
- Length of wires grommet to plug # 1: 195mm
- Length of wires grommet to plug # 2: 500mm
- Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 280mm
- Number of wires: 5
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of pins: 5
- Number of poles: 18
Wire to wire resistance:
- Alternator: Between each Black = 0.6 ohms +-20%
- Pickup: Green To Grey = 244 ohms +-20%
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.
We want to help you with PARTS FITMENT, please tell us the Year, Make, Model, Version, CC). We usually courier from the North Island, Christchurch is our office. We send Signature required but you can use the tracking to give "ATL". 12 Months minimum manufacturer warranty.